Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, March 29, 2008


long time no post...no time at all cas super busy wif band...alot of tings happen in a short month...i rejected her tough i noe she liks mi alot...oh well...wads done is done...heard she is wif sum1 new...hope u 2 will b lastin=]thnx 4 the memories...hmm...caring on...alot of gd bands commin up...panima your hero etc etc...nt bad=]...band if tiring but i muz endure n motivate others!!!tats wad nco is 4...went 4 musical...dennis bcame so gay...omg lah...lol...hmm...met sum1 too...i guess i have feelins 4 her???(whn i saw her in musical i was beyond words)bt o duno how to tell her...ohwells...the worst part is laywoon is in hospital...reali sad...she is such a carin n gd sl...my grp is goin to die without her...bt life gotta continue...rst well!will make sure we get a GWH...tis com is the com tat i m goin to compete for u!!!juz rst well in hospital n prepare to hear the gd news...hmm...lik wad i wrote on my msn 'fuck this world of cruelness...y muz all gd people die ealry??n all the fuckin bad ppl survive...fuck it' i m real pissed...so sry for vulgars...bt i reali damn angry...alot of close people of mine r gettin into hospital...real sad...hope all of thm recover n bcome happier bahx???trbist endure!!!2 more weeks...14 more days...nt long ok???if u read tis msg...i juz wana say i m sry if i scolded u all so much n hurt yur feelins...cas i dun wana loose...my last n yur 1st syf...make it memorable...do the best out of it!!!endure ok???i wun scold u all too much le...dun worry...i hav no mood at all nw...nthn much left....

A Kingdom's Tale


I ruled the world
from my dark hill
where everybody loved their king
there wasn’t pain
the blood never touched the ground
from that day..

but I was sure
that one day
something would have changed
the human kind
has never been strong enough

AND IT SEEMS LIKE
THE SKY HAS FALLEN
EVERY CERTAINTY IS LOST..
NOW I’M WATCHING MY KINGDOM
BURNING IN THE FIRE OF LOVE
I CAN’T
CONTROL IT ANYMORE
I’M TOO SCARED TO FACE THAT TRUTH

- Now I know
the real king’s inside my chest
and I’m gonna quit this war..

- not hiding
or pretending anymore

AND IT SEEMS LIKE
THE SKY HAS FALLEN
EVERY CERTAINTY IS LOST..
NOW I’M WATCHING MY KINGDOM
BURNING IN THE FIRE OF LOVE
I CAN’T
CONTROL IT ANYMORE
I’M TOO SCARED TO FACE THAT TRUTH

Why should I close the gates of my heart..?
Letting it become a stone..
How could I see through my thick window?
All the good things of this world…


AND IT SEEMS LIKE
THE SKY HAS FALLEN
EVERY CERTAINTY IS LOST..
NOW I’M WATCHING MY KINGDOM
BURNING IN THE FIRE OF LOVE
I CAN’T
CONTROL IT ANYMORE
I’M TOO SCARED TO FACE THAT TRUTH


(falling down, now it’s lost
burning on, I’m too scared)

I’M TOO SCARED TO FACE THAT TRUTH


What It Is to Burn . 4:57 AM

A KINGDOMS TALE.
fifteen years old guy.
deyi military bander.
trombonist.
NAMELESS REPUTATION BASSIST

Count Your Last Blessings.
Likes
NAMELESS REPUTATION
my trombone
DMB
music your hero,the used,from first to last
TROMBONIST LAMEBONIST
and her=]

Dislikes
bser
pser
POP
idiots whu see us as last resorts
LIARS
and many more tings tat others hate too

WISHLISTS
#1 settle my confusion
#2 personal trombone
#3 NameLess Reputation<
#4 new hp
#5 own com
#6 top maths and physics
#7 create new band
#8 Bass Guitar
#9 gd resluts
#10 SYF TOP GOLD
#11 More Miracles to happen #12 to be wif u

REANIMATION


SCREAM AIM FIRE



Inside The FIRE.

Alicia(tution).
Amelia.
Amira.
Benjamin.
Branda.
Brandon.
Claire.
Cin Yee.
Christina.
Duan Kai.
Dennis.
Elena (34th NCO north vista) (DM).
Esther.
Genevieve.
Gerlyn.
Hui Ting(34th NCO guangyang)(DM) .
Hui Yi.
Ivana (34th NCO bowen) (DM).
Jaime.
Jia Xing.
Jia Ying.
Jun Yang.
Kally.
Ke Qi.
lemuel(34th NCO monfort)(DM).
Mark (34th NCO pei cai)(DM).
Ming Yi.
Pamela.
Pamela(34th NCO sembawang)(DM).
Seow Ting.
Shana(TWIN=]).
Sheng Lon.
Shin Rong.
Shi Yun(34th NCO mayflower)(DM).
Solomon.
Viandra (34th NCO guangyang)(BM).
Wei Jun.
Wen Ning.
Wen Zhen.
Xin Ru(lao niang).
Xiu Yi.
Yi Min.
Yong Ren.
Yong Xiang(34th NCO Bukit Panjang Government High)(DM).
208'07.
0wnag3.

The Best Of Me.


May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
March 2009
May 2009
July 2009
September 2009

Credits

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting